PT. MCS Internasional was established in July 2012. Previously, since 1986 the company had been one of Division at PT. Humpuss Intermoda Transportasi Tbk. that is Crewing Management Services which handled and managed crew, excuted training for its crew as well.
Our Vision is to be a reliable and international standard crew procurement company as well as the main choice for maritime training center.
Originally, company were willing to be registered by having name PT. Maritime Crewing and Services International (abbreviated with PT. MCS International ). Apparently, according to Government Regulation No. 43 year 2011 concerning Procedure and Using Name of Limited Liability Company, article 11 stated that The Company wholly owned by Indonesian citizen or Indonesian legal entity shall use Indonesian name. Referring to the regulation, company changed its name into PT. MCS Internasional up to the present.
PT MCS Internasional will employ competent Officers and Ratings to ensure that all managed vessels are operated safely and efficiently in complying with the requirements of MLC 2006, the Standards of Training, Certification and Watch keeping (STCW-1978) as amended, national and international regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the respective contracts with our seafarers and clients.
Stringent crew selection and recruitment methods will be employed to ensure that:
- Manning requirements for all vessels in the fleet are in accordance with the statutory requirements of the relevant Flag Administration and STCW Code.
- We do not employ seafarer and cadet who are under 16 years old.
- Suitably qualified and experienced personnel are recruited for each position shall possess the necessary training and proper seafarers’ certification, licences, special qualification certificates, record books, etc. in accordance with Flag State administration requirements.
- All personnel are medically fit at the time of recruitment and prior to embarkation. Senior Officers possess a good command of spoken and written English (which is the official language on board all vessels) and that key personnel on a vessel are able to converse in the same common language, in order that key commands /instructions are properly understood.
- The Company requirements regarding Safety and environmental protection are not compromised.
- We will never charge for any remittance/allotment transmission services to the seafarer and exchange rate will be taken on beginning and/or middle of the month accordance with Bank of Indonesia rate under all parties’ concern agreement.
- No fee for any recruitment and assignment which will lead to exploitation to seafarer.
- No black list for seafarer.
- We as a manning company follow the ship manager/principal which had been complied with the procedures of grievance on board and accommodate for any positive complaints come from seafarer and make improvement concerning manning matters for better services.
- Prohibition of using means, mechanisms or lists intended to prevent or deter seafarers from gaining employment they are qualified.
- We will ensure that accurate and complete seafarer information are updated in Shipmate and own database.
- Seafarer employment agreement has mentioned on CBA which is approved by Indonesian Seamen Union including with wage scale and other rights of seafarer.
- To conduct personal interviews with all Officer Candidates prior to their first engagement. Conditions of employment onboard the Company’s vessels are detailed in the “Service Conditions” and “Employment Contract”, which will be sighted and explained to all short listed candidates before the Contract is signed.
The above policy are strictly complied to meet the customers requirements and satisfaction.
- To meet the demand for crew of LNG, Oil tanker, Chemical, Container, Tug and Barge, Harbour Tug, Mooring Boat, and the other vessel types.
- To meet the demand for maritime training
To be a reliable and international standard crew procurement company as well as the main choice for maritime training center.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Johan Novitrian, graduated from Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Pelayaran (Merchant Marine Higher Education) in 1997 and obtained license of Master Marine in 2008 from Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Pelayaran. He commenced his career as a seafarer at Pacific Carrier Ltd., Singapore in 1997 and then joined Mitsui OSK Lines LNG Transport’s vessels in 2003. He had been a seafarer for 12 years.
After having had experiences as seafarer, he has taken onshore duties as Assistant Manager to Crewing Management Services at PT Humpuss Intermoda Transportasi Tbk. Then, he was promoted to Manager, Sr. Manager, General Manager up to 2012. On 1 July 2012, he has been promoted as Managing Director at PT MCS Internasional, the business unit of PT Humpuss Intermoda Transportasi Tbk. Johan Novitrian believes that by keep doing the best when people try to sneer him will strengthen him.
Business Development Director
Her career in PT Humpuss Intermoda Transportasi Tbk. commenced in 2010 as Human Resources Manager. She promoted to be Corporate Secretary in 2012. After around one year, she is then placed to handle Human Resources as Corporate Human Resources and Commissioner of PT MCS Internasional. Since September 2014, HIT assign her to be Business Development Officer.
Prior to joining PT Humpuss Intermoda Transportasi Tbk, she joined PT Timor Putra Nasional in 1996 and one of private company in Jakarta in 1989. She obtained Magister Management specialized in Human Resources Development from University of Indonesia.